Friday, March 28, 2014

Apple Star Story Visuals

My twins hit the 6 month mark! I am not going to tell you it is lots easier now, though it is a little bit, but our house is still a mess, I am still really tired, and I still look pregnant! I have had a lot of comments and questions lately- about where I got things on posts, so I am going to try to answer them. Since I have had several requests for the "Apple Star Story" visuals here they are!  This is actually a repost. I guess some people never saw the first ones I posted three years ago- so here they are again . :) They are nothing exciting. I drew them or traced them and I'm not artist.  Left click on the photo. Click SAVE. Save on your computer, then print them on white cardstock and laminate.  I cut up the story and put the part that goes with it on the back. It's funny how such a simple story with simple pictures can really engage children! There is also a blank apple tree- I used for a game.  Let me know if you have any questions! I'll will try to answer them as timely as possible. Here is the link to the story.









post signature

No comments: