Saturday, March 31, 2012

False Pins, True Pins

I've been trying lots of recipes I found on pinterest. I have come to one conclusion: people will believe anything they see on the internet. AND we will pin it all!

SO...in the next while I have a few pins to share with you that were true, and a lot that were false.
Seriously-  you cannot believe everything you read on the internet....(yes people- anyone can edit and add to wikipedia.... just sayin- it isn't all always true.)

AND I have come up with a few "pet peeves" about pinning. (check the source first- for example- and uploaded by a user is not a source.)

Anyway- if the kids let me, as in go to bed and all, then I may have time to get some blogs up on this very important matter. ha ha.

Thanks for reading!

post signature

No comments: